Tuesday 21 September 2010

London Fashion Week Sept 2010

So..... it's been a busy London Fashion week for myself and the rest RMO SALES team. First stop was Henry Holland's studio to take a look at the new House of Holland collection, whilst in the studio I spotted Henry;s quirky collection illustrations just adorable! I went to see the catwalk show it was great to see the illustrations then translated onto the catwalk. Below are some of my favourite looks from this fun and very summery collection, it just made me want to be on holiday right there and then! For the evening events it was then off to Markus Lupfer after party at Bungalow 8 where Tennessee Thomas from the US band The Like DJ and her best friend Alexa Chung turned up to give her a hand and make some shapes in the DJ booth. Olivia Palermo also gave an appearance along with Ben Grimes and Saranne Woodcroft, I don;t think Markus stopped smiling all night!












Courtesy of Style.com and we know what you did last night.com © 2010
© 2010 Charlie Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment